The Expert's Voice - Matt Zandstra - PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice (4th Edition) + code
PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice (4th Edition)
Автор: Matt Zandstra
Серия: The Expert's Voice
Качество: Изначально компьютерное (eBook)
Интерактивное оглавление: Да
Количество страниц: 511
PHP Objects Patterns and Practice, Fourth Edition is revised and updated throughout.
The book begins by covering PHP's object-oriented features. It introduces key topics including class declaration, inheritance, reflection and much more. These provide the fundamentals of the PHP's support for objects. It also introduces some principles of design.
This edition introduces new object relevant features such as traits, reflection extension additions, callable type hinting, improvements to exception handling, and many smaller language enhancements.
- Learn to work with object fundamentals: writing classes and methods, instantiating objects, creating powerful class hierarchies using inheritance
- Master advanced object-oriented features, including static methods and properties, managing error conditions with exceptions, and creating abstract classes and interfaces.
- Understand and use design principles to deploy objects and classes effectively in your projects.
- Learn about design patterns, their purpose, structure and the underlying principles that govern them.
- Discover a set of powerful patterns that you can deploy in your own projects
- Learn about the tools and practices that can guarantee a successful project including unit testing; version control, build, installation and package management; and continuous integration.
PHP: Design and Management
PHP and Objects
Objects and Design
What Are Design Patterns? Why Use Them?
Some Pattern Principles
Patterns for Flexible Object Programming
Performing and Representing Tasks
Good (and Bad) Practice
An Introduction to PEAR and Pyrus
Generating Documentation with phpDocumentor
Testing with PHPUnit
Automated Build with Phing
Objects, Patterns, and Practice
App A: Bibliography
App B: A Simple Parser